Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Updates!


I think this is the first photo I've seen of Changlais that he's not smiling. I can't wait to see that beautiful face. Do you see those eye lashes?! And what about Schneider? Wow! Have you seen more beautiful eyes?
Whenever the email comes across for updates, my heart leaps into my throat. Is this a good update or a bad update? Are they healthy or have they been hospitalized? Are they still at the orphanage or, well, you understand.
I'm kind of in a state of expecting the unexpected, especially since we're so close to leaving for the parent trip on the 13th.
But, all is well! Yea! Double Yea!













































5 comments:

  1. I have that same apprehension every time I see an email it is good to get a positive one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous little boys!! I think Schneider is ALL eyes!!! And how do you pronounce "Changlais"? Like, Shan GLAY?

    Congrats on your upcoming trip!! I know you are excited!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another great day ! I love to everyones updates ! And a double great day because all the kids seem to be doing well! That checkered couch will always remind me of Haiti :)
    Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such Handsome boys. I cannot wait to meet you guys next weekend!!-Candice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they look amazing! So happy that they are doing so well. I bet you are so excited now. See you soon! ~Mare

    ReplyDelete