Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Before Noah


Well, I finally made it downstairs before Noah woke up.

I like to go downstairs and read my bible, drink coffee :), and then read some articles I'm interested in at the time. I love reading about homeschooling, raising children, adoption issues, inspirational family stories, and my newest interest, gardening.

So, my goal was to get up with Chris at 5:00 (I know, uugh). He likes to be up and have his quiet time before work. He prefers to get his own breakfast and just have some time to read his bible alone. So, it's a great time for me to do the same.

Any way, I usually trail behind Chris in going downstairs, Noah wakes up and I miss getting a little time to myself. But, today, I walked down with Chris.

I'm pretty sure I heard Noah's little feet going to our room as soon as I had gotten downstairs, so I gave it a few minutes thinking he would come looking for me, but, he didn't... he went back to his bed.

Hmm, I wonder if my new strategy will work again tomorrow? I hope so, this is great!
I've already had my coffee, read several articles, and blogged too! Now, I need to go read my bible.

Just so you're not left wondering, we haven't heard anything yet about Vanessa and D'Jounela.


2 comments: